[MODELS] Discussion

by victor HF staff - opened
Hugging Chat org
β€’
edited 1 day ago

Here we can discuss about HuggingChat available models.

image.png

victor pinned discussion

what are limits of using these? how many api calls can i send them per month?

How can I know which model am using

How can I know which model am using

at the bottom of your screen:
image.png

Out of all these models, Gemma, which was recently released, has the newest information about .NET. However, I don't know which one has the most accurate answers regarding coding

Gemma seems really biased. With web search on, it says that it doesn't have access to recent information asking it almost anything about recent events. But when I ask it about recent events with Google, I get responses with the recent events.

apparently gemma cannot code?

Gemma is just like Google's Gemini series models, it have a very strong moral limit put on, any operation that may related to file operation, access that might be deep, would be censored and refused to reply.
So even there are solution for such things in its training data, it will just be filtered and ignored.
But still didn't test the coding accuracy that doesn't related to these kind of "dangerous" operations

Hugging Chat org

Yep we just released it today with 32k context window! Enjoy and let us know how it goes

Qwen is gonna become my main its perfect soo far

It’s the best day in the history of AI - QWEN 2.5 72B with 32k context on hugging face

Yep we just released it today with 32k context window! Enjoy and let us know how it goes

Will you also gonna add tool capabilities?

Hugging Chat org

Qwen-72b has joined the chat πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

https://x.com/victormustar/status/1838220558112072183
model is amazing: https://x.com/maximelabonne/status/1838170077021053004

Will you also gonna add tool capabilities?

Yes @nsarrazin is looking at it!

Ok imma check out qwen

WOAH WHAT IS THIS QWEN MOMENT

@ANIMDUDE if you are using multiple gpus it might be a nvidia issue where ACS or IOMMU is enabled in the bios, they prevent peer to peer communications, please disable them and try again.

well, I would, if I had any idea what that meant. But thanks for the advice